At Netmosphere we can manage your online search engine advertising campaigns within your budget. Whether it is Google, Bing, Yahoo or AOL we can create, manage and optimize your company’s Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising process. Here is a breakdown of how our PPC process works -
- Client Meeting –We want to know more about your expectations before launching a pay per click advertising program. We learn about your business and what sets you apart. We also engage on the who what why you want to contact
- Pay Per Click Key phrase Analysis – We conduct extensive PPC research into which keywords and phrases will provide our clients with the maximum return on their investment.
- Additional PPC Research – We identify niche opportunities within your industry in the pay per click marketplace to give you a competitive edge.
- PPC Account Organization – We organize the structure of the pay per click account into AD Groups or “groupings” based on the relevancy and similarities of the keywords we have researched for you.
- Pay Per Click AD Writing – Our team of seasoned writers will put together the copy of your ADs and then refine and polish the content so that each word is carefully chosen and placed with the appropriate call to action or offer.
- PPC Landing Page Optimization – Our pay per click advertising experts will review the landing pages on your website and make any improvement recommendations if needed to help these pages generate more sales or leads.
- Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign Tracking – We will implement the tracking on your website and we make sure that before we “launch” or activate your pay per click account(s) that the tracking is operational.
- Pay Per Click Ongoing Optimization and Reporting – Based on your specific needs we will conduct keyword level bid optimization changes and provide you with ongoing reporting and communication as needed.
- Pay Per Click Consulting – If you need help reviewing and refining your pay per click advertising program, we can offer customized pay per click consulting services to help get your programs in the right direction.
- Pay Per Click Training – We can set up your pay per click campaigns (including Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter and others) and then we can teach your in house staff to manage and measure your campaigns effectively.